Material cooking cakes Putu Mayang Bihun:
- 150 grams vermicelli
- 300 ml coconut milk from ½ coconut
- 3 tablespoons rice tepurng
- Pasta pandanus
- A red dye to taste
- 135 grams sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Ingredients for sauce Vermicelli Cake Putu Mayang:
- 100 ml water
- 1 pandan leaves
- 200 grams of brown sugar
Process cooking Putu Mayang Bihun cake:
- First, spread a small bowl with cooking oil. Set aside.
- Next, soak the rice noodles in warm water, drain. Then, divide noodles into two parts.
- For each material into two equal parts in the pan. Enter into the first pot: rice noodles, coconut milk, sugar, salt, rice flour, pandan paste. Stir well.
- Cook the ingredients until coconut milk thickens earlier. Lift and insert the dough into the mold.
- For the second pot filled with rice noodles, coconut milk, sugar, salt, rice flour, red dye. Aduk rata. Stir well.
- Cook also fill the second pan until coconut milk thickens. Lift and insert the dough into the mold.
- Steam all the dough, about 15 minutes or until cooked.
- For the sauce: cook all ingredients until sugar dissolves and sauce thickens. Remove and strain.
Putu Mayang Serve cake with sauce Vermicelli complete. This recipe for 16 servings.